Sunday, April 5, 2009

Avery Park Homeless Outreach

The Avery park outreach to the homeless today was a spectacular time of serving and loving while being blessed as we worked together also.

There were several things going on:

A Breakfast of eggs, pancakes and fruit salad with orange juice and hot coffee to drink















A table full of free socks, bags, backpacks, toiletries, sweatshirts and jackets were being given, and gladly received.





Help with minor bike repairs


Free haircuts!

Good fellowship and encouragement



Prayer of encouragement, as we invited whoever wanted to come with us to church. And there were a handful that came along to morning service at Calvary Chapel Corvallis with us!!


None of which without all of you servants would have been possible.

"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers. because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that yo may be active in sharing of your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ." Philemon 1:4-6

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog Amanda. Excellent post and photos. I have a great feel for the event though I was unable to be there, I was with you in spirit and prayer.

    ReplyDelete